Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Noodle Arms, Carpe Noctem, and Decorative Fucking Gourds.

I decided to let my family come to the most recent belt ceremony.  It went surprisingly well.  We did our thing, looked pretty good for the demo, and went back to regular classes last night.

Today?  My arms are noodles.  It's awesome!!  I declared I hated running, so Mr. SuperBeast decided to up the ante as Instructor was out.  I mean, of course it's going to suck when it's happening.  But - sorry not sorry guys.  Even if I have to get mad at myself, and I screw up a lot, I have to admit that I like working hard to get there.

I'm beginning to get better adjusted to the time change.  This is my time of year guys.  The first few days suck - but after that?  BRING ON THE NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!!  I have so much more energy, and... oomph I guess, in the fall and winter.

No.  Really.  It'll kick in any moment now.

I would like it a bit better if it wasn't almost 80 outside.  But hey - global warming isn't real, and the internet is made of a series of tubes.

Not looking forward to the holidays much - for obvious reasons.  It will be holiday season number two without Mom.  Goddammit.

I am currently contemplating whether or not I want to send out cards.  It's kind of a huge undertaking.  I mean, I like to get *awesome* cards - and they aren't cheap, and then stamps, and remembering to put them in the mail box.  I think the list of people that I actually like a lot has shrunk since last year too - I'll have to ponder it.  So who knows.  You might get a card.  If you do - be happy, because I obviously like you.  A lot.

Happy Decorative Fucking Gourd Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment