Monday, May 8, 2017

Saudade, Alexithymia, and Clinomania

Just a quick update, for those of you who may have been looking for a new post.

May?  Terrible month.  Just had my birthday, which was awesome - I have amazing people, and Joey's first birthday.  Without mom.  Then you know what's next week?  Mother's Day.  Without mom.  Then you know what's the week after that?  Mom's birthday 5/25.

Class is still awesome - it's doing double duty by keeping my brain/body occupied at least a little during May.  Although, there was some talk of "bring your mom to class day" - I'll have to double check, but if that's a thing, I may skip it.

I'm just going to keep as occupied as possible for the next little bit.  Whether it's yard work, video games (yes, you read that right - don't like it?  Bite my pale white patootie), class, or you know... wine.  ;)  Just gonna survive it.

Yeah.  That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment